1. The one tank top you wear basically every time you go out.
2. The shirt you got four years ago that you used to wear all the time and for some reason will not get rid of.
3. The dress that no longer fits you, but you’re hoping will again soon when you lose those 10 pounds you’ve been trying to lose over the past three years.
4. The shirt that has a stain on it that won’t come out in the washing machine or at the dry cleaner, but it’s too expensive for you to throw out.
5. The dress that you have never worn. Ever.
6. The shirt that still has a tag on it that you got a size too big because it was on sale and it was the only one they had and it was too good of a deal to pass up.
7. The expensive handbag you used three years ago that you stuffed away as soon as you got your new bag.
8. The flats you used to wear all the time that are kind of gross now, but you never know if you’ll want to wear them again so you keep them around.
9. The expensive dress you got for a wedding that you wore once and will probably never wear again.
10. The pair of heels that are way too painful to ever actually wear, but you keep them in your closet anyway.
What is wrong with us, you guys?