Dating is hard. Ladies, send this to the guy in your life. Guys, you’re welcome.
1. We tell our friends everything.
Yes, everything. Accept that right now.
2. We don’t need you to make plans for us every single weekend.
But taking the reins every once in awhile wouldn’t hurt.
3. We have emotions and sometimes we can’t control them.
Deal with it.
4. Just because we like you, doesn’t mean we want to marry you.
Casual dating is just as fun for us as it is for you. We don’t expect you to put a ring on it after the third date.
5. It takes us more than 20 minutes to get ready.
And we’re not sorry.
6. We will call you if we haven’t heard from you in a couple days.
That doesn’t make us crazy, we just don’t want to be strung along.
7. We like to eat just as much as you do.
But sometimes we feel bloated and just want to order a salad. Then again, if we want a burger and you want a salad, that’s not allowed.
8. If our friends and family don’t like you, we won’t either.
So be nice.
9. It’s not you, it’s me is a real thing.
We aren’t trying to ditch you, we just need some space.
10. Sometimes period cramps feel like being shot in the stomach.
We don’t know what being kicked in the balls feels like, but it’s probably the same.
11. We don’t mind if you hang out with your friends!
As long as you make time for us too, we’re good.
12. We go to the bathroom together because the line can be long and we want someone to talk to.
And we want to talk without you hearing us…on the couch. Because yes, some women’s restrooms have couches. Like at Nordstrom.
13. Some of us actually like sports.
We may even watch it when you’re not there. We aren’t pretending to like it just to impress you.
14. Sometimes we just need to vent.
We don’t expect you to give us advice, we just need to complain a little bit and then be done with it.
15. We enjoy sex as much as you do.
But sometimes it’s about more than the physical act for us, so we might need a little romance first.