I currently live alone, and the majority of my friends live at least an hour away. Which translates to: I spend a lot of time alone in my house. Now, I know that not everyone lives alone but I bet a lot of you can relate to these even if you have a roommate. For instance, killing bugs. In college I found a cockroach in my shower and my first thought was to run to my roommate’s room and hide until we decided to kill it – working up the courage to kill it took around 15 minutes. Maybe I should have titled this Thoughts You Have While Living instead? Hmmmm.
1. ~ FREEEDOM TO BE NAKED! ~
2. *drinks from container*
3. Need to find someone to kill these bugs, though.
4. I’m only going to drink one glass of wine.
5. WHAT WAS THAT NOISE?
6. I’m lonely. I need a dog or a cat… OR BOTH!
7. No one will know if I eat this whole pizza by myself, right?
8. No roommates to discuss this awards show with, guess I gotta live tweet it.
9. WHY DO I HAVE NO CUTE CLOTHES?!?!?!
10. HA no one is around to tell me how bad I sing in the shower.
11. Tonight is the night I die, I can just tell.
12. *practices twerking*
13. I need a maid.
14. I should get a roommate…. Might be nice?
15. JK, LOL!