1. Waiting in line. Lines at bars. Lines at grocery stores. Lines of cars in traffic. We don’t have time for this shit. MOVE IT ALONG PEOPLE.
2. Paying the cable bill. Why is it so expensive?
3. Being micro-managed. I do what I want.
4. People who won’t split the bill.
5. Running out of data. Verizon says you’ve used 98% of your data this month. You say FUCK.
6. When you don’t feel like going out, but you have to go out because it’s someone’s birthday.
7. Being asked when you’re going to get engaged.
8. What you can actually get for an apartment within your budget.
9. When your rent is raised. Or paying rent in general.
10. Friends of friends that you don’t like, but you have to pretend to like.
11. People who use Facebook to rant. Stop trying to make Facebook statuses happen again. They’re not going to happen.
12. Restaurants and/or parking meters that don’t take credit cards. No one carries cash on them anymore, duh.
13. When your phone keeps going off while you’re trying to sleep due to a mass text.
14. When the Netflix connection goes out. I’M IN THE MIDDLE OF WATCHING THIS WTF.
15. Talking on the phone. Can’t you just text me?
16. Celebrities that lose weight 30 days after giving birth. Sorry we’re not sorry that YOUR JOB IS TO WORK OUT and we don’t have the time for that. Celebs – they’re not like us.
17. Moving. Can’t I just not pay someone to do this for me?
18. Cold offices. Every office is cold. Fact.
19. Waking up when it’s still dark out.
20. Younger 20-somethings. Anyone younger than you at the bar is annoying. UGH HUMANS.