If you haven’t heard by now, the world is ending tomorrow. Apparently, angels and some other religious gods are going to come down to earth and be like “you’ve been good, come with us…” or “you’ve been bad, you’re not coming with us.” They are going to save the good people and the bad people will go to a bad place… but all in all, the world be no more. Actually I really have no idea what judgement day is or what a “rapture” is and I really don’t care. I’m not religious (sorry if I’m hurting your feelings, believers). And this will never happen.
HOWEVER, the world still might end… and these are the real reasons why:
1. Mary Hart’s last night on Entertainment Tonight was tonight.
2. Oprah is supposedly ending her talk show next week.
3. Japan is almost gone.
4. The Mississippi River flooding.
5. Tornadoes are tearing apart cities and towns down south… and there was just one in Philly yesterday.
6. Osama Bin Laden is dead.
7. College tuition can’t increase anymore.
8. Neither can gas prices.
9. I haven’t seen the sun in like 2 weeks.
10. Ashton Kutcher is taking the place of Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men
I hope this isn’t my last blog post 🙂