1. Why do you think/tell us every 5 seconds that you are dying when you just have a cold?
2. When you see a nice car in a parking lot, why do you have to walk right up to it and stare?
3. What enjoyment do you get out of playing video games for hours? Really… what do you get out of it?
4. Why do you drive until your car is below empty? (And since I’m guilty of that too…) Why don’t you get scared that you’re going to run out of gas?
5. Why do you celebrate other guys cheating?
6. Why do you expect us to make you dinner? And if you’re single, why don’t you try to cook something once in a while instead of grabbing a sub or slice of pizza every night?
7. What is so fascinating about lesbians?
8. Why do you sweat so much?
9. Why do you think making a ‘cheese sandwich‘ in the microwave is okay?
10. Actually – Why do you think making everything in the microwave is okay? Ovens and stoves do exist, you know.