While graduating college still does suck, there are some good things that can come from entering the real world. Because although life will never quite be the same as it was in college, there will be a few things you actually won’t miss. In fact, there are things that you will be downright thrilled to not have to deal with anymore. Here are just a few examples, and my personal favorites, for you to look over and think about:
1. You don’t have homework, papers, or studying to worry about.
2. No need to feel any guilt over procrastinating.
3. No more registering for classes and not getting into the important ones.
4. Hopefully, you will never have to sleep in a bunked or lofted bed again.
5. You can finally delete all those annoying people from Facebook without fear of running into them on campus after.
See, those 5 things sure do sound pretty damn appealing. So in the words of Dr. Suess, don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. (Although, crying is totally understandable and normal). But once you’re done doing whatcha gotta do, go watch some silly teen drama on Netflix because school is out and what else do you have to do?!