Okay, Okay, we get it, it’s cold, it’s dark, it’s raw, and more often than not it’s snowing, but that’s no excuse to let yourself go. Sorry ladies, but there are no more excuses for that winter pouch you’ve been hiding under your trendy, oversized sweater. There are plenty of ways to burn calories, tone your flabby ass, and create killer legs outside of the gym. Turn your living room, spare bedroom, kitchen, whatever room, into your own torture chamber with these seven awesome (deceivingly hard) workouts. Prepare to cancel your gym memberships tomorrow, it’s not like you were using them anyways. What a waste of perfectly good wine money!
Anywho, all of these workouts can be done in a small amount of space with just your own body weight. Now, what are you waiting for? Drop and give me 50.
1. The “Ya, I May Be Pink but I Ain’t Girly” workout
2. The “Get It Right, Girl, Get It Right, Get It Tight” workout
3. The “Move Yo Ass Everyday but Sunday” workout
4. The “I’m Rich and Own a Treadmill” workout or the ever popular “I Still Live At Home and My Mom Has a Treadmill” workout
5. The “Killer (emphasis on KILLER) Leg” workout
6. The “Every Day Is Christmas” workout
7. The “Instagram Favorite” workout