You’ve found your latest Netflix obsession and, per usual, you’re late to the party. Of course you have to check out your newest character obsessions on IMDB because you’ve totally seen them before, right? WRONG! Because if something serious happens on your fave show– chances are you are going to find out via IMDB before you finish the episode you’re watching.
In no particular order, here are some of the ultimate TV spoiler alerts I witnessed via IMDB.
1. Dexter: Rita Morgan aka Julie Benz (49 out of 96 total episodes)
2. House of Cards: Zoe Barnes (13 out of 26 total episodes to date)
3. The OC: Marissa Cooper (78 out of 92 total episodes)
4. Game of Thrones: Eddard Stark (11 out of 38 episodes to date)
5. The Walking Dead: Lori Grimes (35 out of 51 episodes to date)
6. Boardwalk Empire: Jimmy Darmody (25 out of 49 episodes to date)
7. House: Dr. Lawrence Kutner (37 out of 176 total episodes)
8. NCIS: Agent Caitlin Todd (50 out of 252 episodes to date)
9. 24: Teri Bauer (24 out of 195 total episodes)
10. The Sopranos: Adriana La Cerva (61 out of 86 total episodes)
IMDB is the best and a personal favorite (in all seriousness I have the app on my phone) and I don’t really know how they could go about fixing this never ending spoiler alert situation…
BUT! If you have any ideas, feel free to share!