Wearing Limited Too in the 90s was the basic bitch thing to do back then. Or, “basic bitch in training” if you will.
I, of course, was the baddest (basic) bitch around back then, rocking Limited Too from head to toe on a daily basis with only the finest accessories in my bedroom from the store. I was totally an ~*LTD2 grl*~ and I LOVED IT.
If you were an LTD2 girl, you’ll probably recognize the below. Here are the top 15 things that Limited Too used to sell before the 90s became a thing of the past and Limited Too became Justice (aka became cheaper).
[I would like to thank the internet for this post, because without it, this trip down memory lane may not have been possible]
1. Camis. With built in bras. Because we had such large boobs.
2. Sparkle Camis. Because this was SO different than a regular cami. Wore this guy to an 8th grade dance once. SO FASHION.
3. Spice Girls Lollipops. Because Nsync and BSB lollipops would not have been as cool. #GIRLPOWER
4. Silky Pajamas & Cotton Pajamas. Not wearing these bad boys? YOU CAN’T PAJAMA PARTY WITH US.
5. Glitter Caboodles. Dance competition essentials!!!
6. These overalls that Michelle wore on Full House when Comet ran free through the streets of San Francisco. I had these overalls. #NeverForget
7. PHOTOS FROM THE IN-STORE PHOTO BOOTH. Because you needed something to do while mom waited in line with her credit card.
8. Graphic Ts with animals and peace signs on them. Check out this girl’s TBT. SHE WAS SOOOO 90S.
9. Digital Cameras?! We would apparently buy ANYTHING from Limited Too.
10. These Squishy Things… What even are these and why?
11. Bras for people without boobs. Because very few 8-10 year olds had boobs. So why were these being sold? MOM I JUST WANT THIS BRA FOR THE FASHION. Now I whip that thing off the moment I step inside my apartment. Oh how things have changed.
12. Flared Jeans. I heard, from a friend of a friend of a friend, that these guys are coming back. Thanks but no thanks fashion world. SKINNY JEANS 4 LYFE.
13. Inflatable Furniture. Because this was normal. And also comfortable. Wait…
14. Inflatable… Bags??? Someone explain this to me.
15. ALL PLEATHER EVERYTHING. I got my first *pleather* item from Limited Too in the 90s and I have never looked back. I somehow convinced my mom to buy me this badass pleather skirt, and I wore it like a boss. Now I wear my leather pants from Nordstrom like a boss, literally, because I wear them to work. #ItBeganAtLTD2 #NeverLookedBack
RIP Limited Too. You will forever be in our hearts.