1. How is it December already?!
2. It’s still early December.
3. Nothing to get worked up about yet.
4. OMG so much shopping to do.
5. I’ll get to that soon.
6. I need a peppermint mocha.
7. Make that a skinny peppermint mocha, so I can have some cookies later.
8. When is Elf on TV?
9. Ugh, snow in the forecast.
10. A white Christmas would be nice though.
11. Ok, time to hit the mall.
12. THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE HERE.
13. Who do I need to get presents for?
14. I’ll start with Mom.
15. Which relative is the cutoff point for presents?
16. I am going to be so poor.
17. Worth it.
18. Why did I wear a winter coat to the mall? It is SO HOT.
19. Do I get a gift receipt for this (insert article of clothing here)?
20. I like it, but (insert family member/friend/etc here) might not.
21. Might as well.
22. I can’t go home until I’m done with shopping.
23. I AM GOING TO BE HERE FOREVER.
24. So many bags.
25. My arms might fall off.
26. I wish “Santa Baby” wasn’t playing right now. It’s creepy.
27. Did I get enough gift boxes?
28. I need to get out of here. BYE MALL.
29. I need to make cookies.
30. UGH I still have so many days of work before vacation.
31. They should just cancel work for December.
32. How does anyone get anything done before the holidays?
33. Do I get gifts for my coworkers?
35. It might be weird.
36. I’ll just bring in cookies.
37. I need to watch Home Alone, It’s a Wonderful Life, Rudolph and The Santa Clause.
38. When do I have time for this?!
39. When I’m wrapping presents.
40. I can’t wrap presents! I’m flying home!
41. WHEN AM I GOING TO DO THIS?!
42. Ugly sweater for Ugly Sweater Party? Check.
43. Gingerbread beer, yum.
44. Should I be thinking of a New Year’s resolution?
45. Maybe less gingerbread beer.
46. Or I should work out at least five days a week.
47. The gym will be so crowded January 2nd.
48. I’ll revisit my resolution after Christmas.
49. So many things to do. STILL.
50. I forgot (insert relative here)’s gift!
51. Back to the mall?! NOOOOOOOOOOOO
52. Nah, I’ll order something online.
53. Will it arrive in time?
55. I can’t wait to go home.
56. Only a few more days.
57. Again, work productivity: ZERO.
58. Peppermint mocha time.
59. Skinny peppermint mocha. About to gorge myself for a week straight.
60. FINALLY, TONIGHT I GO HOME.
61. No flight delays please.
62. I need to get home.
63. Did I forget anything?
64. I hope not.
65. Get me off this plane.
66. I’M HOME I’M HOME I’M HOME!!!!
67. Now I need to wrap presents.
68. Scotch tape is the worst.
69. Bow? No bow?
70. Just gift tag is fine.
71. How did I buy this much stuff?!
72. Note to self: do not look at credit card bill. DO NOT LOOK AT CREDIT CARD BILL.
73. Yum, cookies.
74. I can’t wait for everyone to open their gifts.
75. I think I did well, gift-wise.
76. Smiles all around.
77. This was all worth it.
78. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT.
79. Fine, I’ll watch A Christmas Story one last time before bed.