Gymnastics is more than just a hobby, an after-school sport, or childhood pursuit- it’s basically in your blood. How do you know? Read on to find out if it’s “in you”:
1. Seeing all this crushed velvet “come back” makes you wonder “when did it leave?” since you basically lived in it after 4pm:
2. Bare feet aren’t gross. In fact, you’re probably more comfortable without shoes on.
3. To you, a raised curb is nothing more than a balance beam out in nature.
4. You still hear songs in terms of “can I get my coach to let me use this as floor music?”
5. To that end, “The Devil Went Down to Georgia” isn’t a song by Charlie Daniels, it’s “Dominique Moceanu’s floor music.”
6. Your feet point when you leave the ground. You can’t help it. They just do.
7. “Oh, you have rips from Crossfit? That’s cute.”
8. To you, the Magnificent Seven isn’t the old dudes on the top, it’s the heart-stealing Americans on the bottom.
9. And any time gymnastics is on TV, you’re automatically programmed to wince, grunt and cheer like you’re a coach. A lot like this guy.