1. DINK. Dual Income No Kids. Enough said.
2. The emotional roller-coaster of your twenties is much more bearable with your life partner/counselor/bff/cheerleader/spouse by your side.
3. Combining lives is relatively simple. When you get married in your twenties it is pretty easy to adapt and blend lives – because you’re both just starting your own life anyhow.
4. You never have to worry about your living situation. When you got married you gained a permanent roomie.
5. You get to start all of your own grownup traditions together.
6. There is less of a timeline to have kids. Your clock is not yet ticking, so enjoy the extended honeymoon period!