Fall is here!! Fall has always been my favorite season of the year, even before it was the basic thing to do. There is nothing better than hanging out in perfect weather wearing comfortable and cute clothes sipping on a seasonal drink. I don’t know when everyone on the planet started to like Fall so much, but I’m not mad about it. Here are 16 reasons why you should be excited for Fall:
1. Pumpkin Flavored Everything
2. Hocus Pocus – and all the other Halloween movies, but mainly Hocus Pocus.
3. Wardrobe *On Fleek* – Cardigans, hoodies, and boots, oh my!
4. Hay Rides – something you never get too old to enjoy.
5. Football Season – When your boyfriend stops PMSing but forgets your existence. All hail girls who actually understand the game!
6. Corn Mazes – Unless they’re haunted. Because that is so not fetch.
7. Fall Leaves
8. Pumpkin Patches
9. Halloween – the one day a year when a girl can dress up like a total slut and no other girl can say anything about it.
10. Apple Picking
12. Starbucks Specialties – Pumpkin spice lattes, salted caramel mochas, PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS. (Unfortunately, they do not assign anyone to butter the muffin)
13. Oktoberfest – Beer and costumes. Sold.
14. Thanksgiving – Because who hates a day dedicated to parades and FOOD?
15. Black Friday – Target > Walmart. But its best to avoid both.
16. The Weather – there is no perfect weather, like fall weather.