1. You cannot handle failure. Either you are great at something, or have nothing to do with it. You don’t do things “for fun.”
2. You feel like the mom of your friends. You tend to be the one that’s always overly cautious when everyone is just trying to have a good time. Negative Nancy, Sober Sally (well not in Spencer’s case), etc. You’re the worrier and the first to freak out.
3. You are not a quitter. Whether it’s a project or figuring out why your bff’s boyfriend is no good, you will not stop at any matter.
4. You lack a social life. You’d like to be more social, and you would, if there were more hours in the day. But there’s too much to do sometimes.
5. You can’t stand not knowing the answer to everything. Mathematic problem? Sure. Why your boyfriend is double crossing you? You don’t care how desperate you look, you want a freakin’ answer.
6. You put too much on your plate. To the point where you crack. But hey, if going to Radley to get a break helps you out, by all means.
7. You’re down for anything that looks good on a resumè. Add one more thing on top of 8 extra curricular activities you’re already doing? Cool beans.
8. Sometimes you question your friend’s intellectual capabilities. You understand that you’re a freakish rare being with a high IQ and you love your friends, but sometimes you feel like you’re talking to a door.
9. You are a realist. Some may call you a Debbie Downer but you just call it how you see it. You have a dry sense of humor and speak your mind.
10. You have your friends’ back no matter what. Being real is a blessing in disguise. You will be the first to stand up for your friends when they’re in trouble whether they ask you to or not.
You may come across as uptight, but truly you’re a caring person that wants to make everyone happy by working hard. You make mistakes like everyone else, but your heart is in the right place!