Move aside Samantha, Carrie, Charlotte, and Miranda. Everyone wants to be a Hanna, Emily, Spencer, or Aria now.
When I was in 5th grade, we would play Spice Girls at recess. I imagine that everyone who was Baby Spice at recess would also identify with Aria Montgomery now. That’s just the type of person she is.
So, if you had adult recess and got to play PLL (which would actually be terrifying), which liar would you be? Would you be Aria? If these apply to you, then hellooooooo Aria!
1. You are a creative person. You enjoy all sorts of art – writing, painting, photography, the list is endless. You also enjoy art from a spectators standpoint.
2. You have timeless taste. You enjoy classic black and white movies and read classic pieces of literature. You have an old soul which makes you unique.
3. You never have to worry about being single. Guys are lined up for you and whenever you get out of a relationship, something seems to pop up for you right away.
4. You’re a hopeless romantic full of emotion. You believe in love and fighting for it.
5. You are not afraid of doing what you have to do to get answers. When you want to know something, you will approach whomever or sneak into wherever needed to get those answers.
6. You have trouble avoiding scandal. When it’s not your secret affair with your high school English teacher you’re hiding, you have to deal with your father’s infidelity and your brother’s kleptomaniac problems. UGH.
7. You are easily influenced. Roofied once, shame on A. Roofied twice, get it together girl.
8. But you have great friends that will always look out for you. You are the tiny one after all, its human nature to make sure you’re taken care of.
9. And though you may be little, you are fierce. You may be small, but not to be underestimated. If someones about to kill your friends, you’re not afraid to crack a rifle to their head.
10. Your facial expressions read your thoughts like a book. It’s a curse truly.
You’ve got a lot of soul and feel deeply about everything in your life. Your creative spark makes for a great outlet to relieve stress. Although you’re tiny, you can hold your own and if not, you have plenty of people to back you up.