Happy Sunday! Before you head back to work tomorrow, sit back and relax with our favorite reads from last week.
This weeks best articles for twenty-somethings are not just click-bait–the stories will surprise and motivate you, make you laugh and maybe even cry (tears of joy that you did not just get scammed $20,000 to attend a non-existent music festival). Whether this will turn out to be just another lesson in the realm of non-transparent influencer marketing or some sort of sick social experiment–lesson learned: we can’t trust everyone we follow on the internet.
On a totally different note, let’s pat our female activist friends on the back, because despite masochistic attempts to make us look like hot-messes at the bar, we clearly still have the better rally game. Girls are taking on the capital faster than you can say Rohypnol, so, thanks but no thanks DT: we’re not DTF. Lastly, check out some advice from serial savers and daters alike as we power through the end of Spring!
1. The 8 best pieces of saving advice from real people who banked a fortune on Business Insider
2. How to Break Up With Someone You’ve Never Actually Dated on MyDomaine
3. The Cult of Year-Round Iced Coffee Drinkers: an Exposé on Man Repeller
6. Men Spike Women’s Drinks More Often Than You Think on Broadly
7. I Live In A Van. Here’s Why I Think It’s The Ultimate Life Hack on mindbodygreen