1. Ex-boyfriends are off limits to friends.
2. If someone compliments you, don’t agree with them.
3. Butter is not a carb.
4. White people live in Africa too.
5. If someone tells you they love your skirt… or bracelet… or whatever, they probably actually hate it.
“Oh my God, I love your skirt! Where did you get it?”
6. The limit does not exist.
7. There are two kinds of evil people in this world…
8. You can’t hook up with your first cousin because he is your cousin.
9. Life ruiners are people who ruin people’s lives.
10. It only counts if you see a nipple (duh).
What lessons did you learn from Mean Girls?