The struggle is real, ladies. It’s that time of the week where you ask yourself, to wash or not to wash?
1. “Blow drying is a bitch.”
Blow drying is probably the worst thing in the world. It takes forever, you get sweaty, you arm cramps up and you are only half way done. I don’t wish blow drying on my worst enemy.
2. “I’m going to the gym tonight.”
Let’s be honest if your hair is just going to get all sorts of sweaty in a few hours why would go through the trouble to wash your hair.
3. “I’m way too tired before work.”
The morning comes early and if having clean hair means losing out on an extra 30 minutes of sleep, you are obviously hitting that snooze button. No brainer.
4. “I’m way too tired after work.”
After work there is no place you’d rather be then on your couch with a glass of vino. Showering before bed, followed by a blow dry is definitely not happening.
5. “They invented dry shampoo for a reason right?”
Dry Shampoo is the ultimate excuse to not wash your hair. A couple spritzes here, a couple spritzes there, and there you have it. Really dirty hair that now looks clean and smells half way decent.
6. “If a bun is good enough for Leo then it’s good enough for me.”
Ah yes, the infamous bun. Nothing hides dirty hair like a good old bun.
7. “Well, I’m not going out tonight, soo…”
Apologies in advance to all the work colleagues but you’re not going out tonight and therefore a dirty mop is no problem-o.
8. “I swear I’ll wash it tomorrow.”
What’s one more day? Right? It’s only 4 days old, that’s not too bad.
9. “My shampoo is really expensive so I need to ration that shit.”
Shopping at Lush isn’t cheap. I mean hello, $39 really cuts into your monthly budget. Therefore, I’m saving myself money and there’s no arguing with that.