Do you want to have an awesome time? Do you want to drink awesome shooters, listen to awesome music, and then just sit around soaking up each other’s awesomeness?
Yes? Okay. Then come party with us!
Forever Twenty Somethings is hosting it’s first event in Boston on Friday, January 17th. You probably have nothing to look forward to after the holidays, so we figured it would be a pretty cool time to get together with a bunch of twenty somethings so we can all drink our seasonal depression away. I mean, we are all going to go through a Post-Holiday Hangover once January 1st hits, so why not do it together? Maybe you’ll make a friend. Maybe you’ll get a number. Maybe you’ll get a business card. Maybe you’ll take someone home.
The event will take place at Brahmin, a bar in the Back Bay, from 8:30pm until close. A limited number of tickets are available for purchase below and on Eventbrite for $18 until January 5th. No tickets will be available for purchase at the door.
The cost of your ticket will include:
- Guest list privileges until 9:45pm (no line!)
- Exclusive access to our private event downstairs
- One complimentary drink ticket for bottled beer and well spirits
- Three raffle tickets that can go towards various prizes
We will be raffling off a number of prizes from different organizations. So far, we’ve announced FOUR with more to come! Here they are:
- 1 Day Ski Trip and Boston Ski and Sports Club membership ($143 value)
- $50 giftcard to restaurant & bar, Tavern Road
- 4 pack of Paint Nite tickets ($180 value)
- Gift Card Coaster for a Free Blowout from Drybar, who just opened two new locations in Boston and Chestnut Hill ($40 value)
Keep checking back as we’ll be announcing additional prizes over the next couple of weeks.
Get there early! You will not receive your raffle tickets or guest list privilege after 10pm. And no one likes to wait in line in January.
Not from Boston? That’s okay! We could be coming to your city next! Let us know what city we should rage in next… 20-somethings unite!