Here are 10 excuses we use far too often to skip the gym… AKA the story of my life:
1. I’m too tired.
2. I have really bad blisters.
3. It’s snowing/raining.
4. I’m hungry… and I can’t work out when I’m hungry.
5. I just ate… and I can’t work out after I eat.
6. I am way too hungover.
7. My legs/feet/body hurts.
8. I don’t feel good/My stomach hurts.
9. I had to stay at work late.
10. I just sat in over an hour of traffic (this leads me back to “I’m too tired”)
Have another excuse? Let me know!
Pingback: Happy Birthday To Us: How To Grow Your Blog In A Year « Forever Twenty Somethings