1. Public Bathrooms.
3. Tap water.
5. PCs. (I’m a Mac.)
6. Waking up in the morning.
7. Waking up in the morning… Alone.
8. Large hoop earings.
9. Walking in heels. (Well, maybe I would like it if I was good at it…)
10. Gaining weight.
11. 10 year old kids walking 2 miles an hour on the treadmill while you stand around and wait to run on one.
12. The parents who take these kids to the gym & let them run around, so they don’t have to hire a babysitter while they work out.
13. My blackberry.
16. Turkeys that cause traffic.
17. Getting rejected from jobs.
18. People who mess up “their, they’re & there”… and “your & you’re”
19. People who talk on the phone when it is just the two of you in the car, forcing you to turn down the radio & try to listen to what the person on the phone is saying.
20. Fake friends from freshman year of college. (How many people did you defriend?)
22. Gall Bladders
23. Girls/boys who try to get with your significant other… when he or she is taken (by you).
24. Boys/girls who text you (clearly wanting something) even though you are dating someone else (okay, maybe we all like the attention – but really, if you mess up our relationships, we will never like you – period.)
26. Ugg boots.
28. Cold weather.
29. Men/boys who fear gays.
30. People who are cheap.
31. Hair Straighteners (Not my fault my hair’s already straight).
32. Rural areas.
33. Spray Tanning.
34. Any kind of tanning that doesn’t involve lying out in the sun.
35. Watching Titanic… and the episode of The OC where Marisa dies…. and The Notebook. (AKA Water Works)
36. Having nothing to do.
37. Los Angeles being across the country AND having the possibility of earthquakes & tsunamis. (or else I would live there, DUH.)
38. COUNTRY MUSIC. (This should be up at the top.)
40. Strapless dresses (Sorry, I have kind of large breasts.)
MORE TO COME, DON’T WORRY.