Ah, the holiday of love. Whether you’re single or attached, you’ve had a lot of lovin’ in your life, and you’ve earned it. Reward yourself with 9 perfect V-Day gifts:
1. Elizabeth and James Kuril Ring, $85, Revolveclothing.com
A funky design by MK & Ashley Olsen will add a dose of coolness to your everyday style.
2. Coach Poppy Eau de Parfum, $68, Sephora.com
A bright bottle will bring you cheer with every spritz.
3. Nars Audacious Lipstick, $32, Sephora.com
Worth the splurge, always. A modern lipstick in classic shades.
4. philosophy Seniorita Margarita 3-in-1 Shampoo, Shower Gel and Bubble Bath, $18, Macys.com
It includes the recipe, so you can drink while you soak.
5. Spa treatment of your choosing, prices vary
You’ve worked hard, and you deserve some pampering.
The watermelon hue and the fun shape makes for a fantastic (and easy to find!) sunglasses case.
7. Kate Spade Cedar Street Hearts Lacey Wallet, $198, Katespade.com
A cute, cheery wallet for a loving reminder every time you use it.
8. Bottle of wine, prices vary.
No shame in splurging on a bottle of wine. For yourself.
9. Urban Decay Naked Eye Shadow Palette, $54, Sephora.com
There’s a reason why this is called the “Holy Grail” of eye shadow palettes. You might think shelling out $54 for eye shadow is ridiculous, but if you think about it, there’s 12 universally-flattering shades, so that adds up to about $4 per shadow.