1. You will do and say things that you swore you never would.
2. You will grow apart from people you once felt you couldn’t live without.
3. You will change your mind 100s of times and still not know what is right.
4. You will be scared but have to carry on.
5. You will cry and miss how easy college was.
6. You will become close to people you never thought mattered before.
7. You will spend too much money on alcohol and eating out.
8. You will both love and hate your life, friends, and job.
9. You will have a work best friend to bitch to.
10. You will make decisions that you will constantly second guess.
11. You will meet people that will change you forever.
12. You will become really bad at remembering people’s names.
13. You will have a love/hate relationship with being single and dating.
14. You will see weekends and happy hours in a whole new light.
15. You will stress and worry about money.
16. You will think that one big life change can take away all your problems.
17. You will have to figure out how people make friends in the real world.
18. You will embrace some sort of online dating app or site.
19. You will have to deal with things you never expected.
20. You will fluctuate between feeling really young and really old depending on who’s around you.
21. You will question everything you’ve ever done or said.
22. You will treasure the times your family is able to actually be together.
23. You will make mistakes, but learn to laugh about them.
24. You will constantly think that the grass is always greener somewhere else.
25. You will become a new, maybe better, maybe wiser, but definitely different version of yourself.